Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This comes at no charge to you. And helps with the development of Memorise Medicine.
The date for the pharmacy oral is fast approaching. Would 16 practice exams (many based on past years) help you? Luckily the book ‘Passing The Pharmacy Australia Intern Oral Exam: The easy way’ is the ultimate resource for preparing for the oral exam. It contains:
- 16 practice exams to help you prepare.
- Study tips to optimise your study.
- Exam strategies to help you pass.
But we get it, it’s tough when you’re a student or an intern. That’s why we’ve made it possible to read ‘Passing The Pharmacy Australia Intern Oral Exam: The easy way’ for FREE. Here’s how:
1) Go to the Amazon Affiliate link, ‘Passing The Pharmacy Australia Intern Oral Exam: The easy way.‘ and click ‘Read for 0.00.’
2) You’re going to sign up to Kindle Unlimited. Click ‘Sign in to view offers.’
3) Make an account.
4) Click start your free 30-day trial
5) Enter your credit card details. You won’t get billed if you cancel before the 30-day trial is over.
6) Congrats you can now read ‘Passing The Pharmacy Australia Intern Oral Exam: The easy way’ for FREE
7) Even if you don’t have a Kindle, you can read it on ANY device.
8) How to cancel kindle unlimited. Click ‘Accounts & List’ then ‘Your Kindle Unlimited.’
9) If you’re not liking Kindle unlimited click the cancel button.
10) If you’re using an app to read the book, you’ll get prompted to leave a review when you’re finished reading it. If you found it useful please leave one, because it means a lot.
I hope it helps. Good luck to all the interns about to sit the oral exam.
Founder of Memorise Medicine,
Author of ‘Passing The Pharmacy Australia Intern Oral Exam: The easy way’
*Disclaimer: Amazon may change any of these steps. Please double-check and read the terms.